Occupational Health Training
- January 11, 2022 - January 11, 2022
- 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (Dubai Time)
- Total Seats: 10 Reserved Seats: 6
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting online training for Occupational Health Course.
Occupational health is one of the key considerations for leaders of all organizations. By giving due care to its employees’ wellbeing, organizations are likely to benefit from a more productive, proactive, and committed workforce. Investing in a proper training on occupational health management can yield various long-lasting benefits to the organization.
This Velosi Occupational Health course provides managers and supervisors with the essential management tools to improve occupational health acrosss their organizations. Occupational health professionals attending this course will also obtain necessary knowledge to perform their jobs with legal awareness, financial acumen, and confidence.
By completing this course, participants will be able to:
- understand why it’s important to manage employees’ health status,
- learn what to consider in a health needs assessment,
- understand the legal requirements for occupational health management, and
- gain tools and techniques to manage occupational health of their organization.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting, online. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
This is a one-day course from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Dubai Time)
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive a “Occupational Health Training Course Completion” certificate.
This course is targeted at:
- occupational health personnel, health and safety professionals, human resources managers and other professionals involved in the delivery and management of occupational health services, and
- anyone in a management or supervisory role who require broad and practical advice on workplace health.
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
- Module 1: Legal framework
- Module 2: The importance of occupational health management
- Module 3: Fitness for work considerations
- Module 4: Occupational health risks
- Module 5: Managing occupational health: resourcing & budget
- Module 6: Employees’ medical data monitoring
- Module 7: Personal health conditions that affect fitness for work
- Module 8: Occupational health promotion programs
|January 11, 2022||January 11, 2022||Completed||Training|