NEBOSH Working with Wellbeing
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting NEBOSH Working with Wellbeing Training Online.
The NEBOSH Working with Wellbeing course is an introduction level qualification that examines individual and organizational workplace wellbeing. It is intended for professionals working in human resources, health, and safety, occupational health, or anybody with people management responsibilities who wish to learn more about workplace wellbeing and the elements that influence it.
Velosi has a “learn to ace” approach, our team comprises professional and expert trainers who ensure to enhance your ability and skills through grasping knowledge about the specified course effectively. The NEBOSH Working with Wellbeing training course is designed to provide learners with the information and understanding essential to positively influence and assess workplace wellbeing.
By the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- Various ways to affect employee well-being in a proactive and successful manner.
- Assess your own well-being as well as the efficacy of your actions.
- Give an overview of what wellbeing is and why it's important.
- Provide insight into how one's well-being can be enhanced.
- Allows methods for intervention to promote workplace well-being.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
To Be Discussed
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive a “NEBOSH Working with Wellbeing Course Completion” certificate.
This course is appropriate for a wide range of professionals but not limited to:
- Managers, supervisors, health and safety personnel, and human resources workers who are responsible for or involved in the health and well-being of employees daily.
- Human resources, health and safety, occupational health, and anyone in charge of people management.
Participants can avail a discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with an additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
- Foundations of Wellbeing
- The Branches of Wellbeing; Benefits and What this Means in Practice
- Interventions in the Workplace
- The different aspects that can positively and negatively impact wellbeing
- The benefits of having good worker wellbeing
- Real-world initiatives that can improve wellbeing
- How to analyze and measure the effectiveness of wellbeing.