NEBOSH Health, Safety and Environment in the Process Industries
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting NEBOSH Process Industries Course Online.
The NEBOSH Health, Safety, and Environment in the Process Industries qualification provides an ideal introduction to the workplace in the process industries which is specifically intended to assist employers and employees with demonstrating competence in general health and safety, process safety, and environmental management. In addition, it helps to decrease the amount of work-related accidents by enhancing employee morale, confidence, and competency requirements, which could result in cost savings for the organization.
Velosi has a “learn to ace” approach, our team comprises professional and expert trainers who ensure to enhance your ability and skills through grasping knowledge about the specified course effectively. This certification course aims to spread extensive knowledge in the health and safety industry, process operators, technicians, team leaders, supervisors, and anyone who needs comprehensive awareness of health, safety, and environmental issues in process industries can benefit from the NEBOSH HSE for the Process Industries qualification. This international certification will give you the advantage of getting recognized by many employers globally.
By the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- Define and evaluate health and safety measures.
- Identify and analyze risks and threats in health and safety.
- Clearly understand health and safety perspectives in detail.
- Identify hazards and equipment controls.
- Understanding hazards and control strategies efficiently in the workplace.
- Control hazardous emissions effectively.
- Construct emergency response accordingly.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of safety risks and controls in the working environment.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting, online. Meeting invites will be shared one day before the first day of training.
05 Days Training from 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM GST (Dubai Time).
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive a “NEBOSH Health, Safety and Environment in the Process Industries Course Completion” certificate.
This course is appropriate for a wide range of professionals but not limited to:
- Individuals or professionals who are working as process operators, technicians, team leaders, and supervisors.
- Individuals who want to develop a clear understanding of health, safety, and environment in the process industry field.
- Individuals who wish to enhance their career opportunities as professionals in the process industry.
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with an additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
- The Foundations of Health and Safety
- The Responsibility for Health and Safety
- Health and Safety Risk Assessment and Control
- Hazards and Controls Associated with Work Equipment, Working with Electricity, Manual Handling and Repetitive Movement, Hazardous Substances, the Working Environment.
- Transport Safety
- Fire Safety
- The Foundations of Process Safety
- Systems to Prevent Loss of Containment
- Common Hazards, Risks and Controls in the Chemical Industry
- Plant Integrity
- Emergency Response
- Foundations in Environmental Management
- Control of Emissions
- Environmental Risk Assessments (Impact Assessment)