NEBOSH Fire Safety and Risk Management
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting NEBOSH Fire Safety and Risk Management Course Online.
The NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety will provide individuals with the essential training to understand the requirements for conducting fire risk assessments and to establish good practices in the workplace, educate individuals with the skills and information they need to safeguard themselves and their property from fire risks.
Velosi has a “learn to ace” approach, our team comprises professional and expert trainers who ensure to enhance your ability and skills through grasping knowledge about the specified course effectively. This course will extensively ideate towards preventing the devastating and often catastrophic losses that might arise as a result of a fire. Companies with NEBOSH Fire Safety training can guarantee an excellent safer working environment for their employees and clients and assist in improving job prospects, as this certification is highly prioritized by employers.
By the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- Define and understand fire prevention and recovery fundamentals.
- Identify and implement a wide range of fire prevention measures.
- Evaluate risks (taking current controls into consideration), recommend additional controls, and plan actions.
- Prioritize risks, assess the workplace, recognize a variety of typical fire dangers.
- Clearly assess existing fire safety measures to control any risk potential.
- Efficiently evaluate and demonstrate the speed of fire and smoke detected.
- Evaluate factors of prevention from fire.
- Construct effective strategies to prevent risk.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting, online. Meeting invites will be shared one day before the first day of training.
4 Days Training from 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM GST (Dubai Time).
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive a “NEBOSH Fire Safety and Risk Management Course Completion” certificate.
This course is appropriate for a wide range of professionals but not limited to:
- Professionals under the role of facilities Managers and Health & Safety Managers/Representatives.
- Individuals conducting fire safety duties in a low to medium risk environment (such as an office).
- Individuals who wish to enhance career opportunities as fire safety specialists.
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with an additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
IGC1: Management of international health and safety
- Overview of health and safety management.
- International health and safety measures.
- Health and safety principles.
FSC1: Fire Safety
- Fire safety management
- Fire and explosive principles
- Controls and sources of fuel, oxygen, and ignition
- Building fire safety
- Safeguarding everyone in the event of a fire
- Evaluation of the fire safety risks
FSC2: Fire Risk Assessment
- Practical Assessment