NEBOSH Construction Health & Safety
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting NEBOSH Construction Health and Safety Course Online.
The NEBOSH International Certificate in Construction Health and Safety is an approved qualification and globally recognized by the industry that optimizes construction site health and safety standards. It's for construction managers and supervisors, and it covers common construction concerns, risk assessments, and how to establish a safe and healthy workplace, enables participants to initiate a comprehensive risk assessment on a building site, and how to eliminate frequent issues in order to reduce risk and safeguard workers.
Velosi has a “learn to ace” approach, our team comprises professional and expert trainers who ensure to enhance your ability and skills through grasping knowledge about the specified course effectively. The training course will effectively ensure that participants can initiate a spontaneous safety inspection of a construction site and gather more information to management with recommendations as required.
By the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- Comprehend construction-related health and safety concerns which is a required qualification for anyone in the construction industry with health and safety obligations.
- Protect all individuals from danger and possible death, safeguard your property, possessions, and investments.
- Evaluate and implement principles of risk assessment.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting, online. Meeting invites will be shared one day before the first day of training.
10 Days Training from 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM GST (Dubai Time).
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive a “NEBOSH Construction Health and Safety Course Completion” certificate.
This course is appropriate for a wide range of professionals but not limited to:
- Professionals constituting a role in construction health and safety, construction site managers, contract managers, principal designers, and facilitators.
- Individuals responsible for health and safety at the site.
- Individuals who wish to enhance their career opportunities in construction health and safety.
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with an additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
- Construction health and safety management principles.
- Improving the culture of health and safety and analyzing risk.
- Managing processes and change.
- Excavation and Demolition.
- Vehicles and mobile plants.
- Working at a great height.
- Load handling and musculoskeletal health.
- Work equipment.
- Electricity management.
- Fire and safety.
- Biological and chemical agents.
- Physical and mental well-being.