HSSE Performance Measurement
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting online training for HSSE Performance Measurement Course.
Measuring HSSE performance is the process in which an organization reviews its health and safety performance over time, identifies trends and assesses the effectiveness of HSE controls and systems, allowing continual improvements to be made. Conducting proper HSSE performance measurement poses a continuous problem to managers because there are various dimensions which need to be measured and some of them are less straightforward than others.
This Velosi HSSE Performance Measurement training course equips participants with the best practices and tools to indicate the overall HSE performance and give direction for HSE improvement. It teaches participants to apply not only common performance indicators such as recordable accidents and Lost Time Injuries (LTIs), but also proactive metrics including safety culture, management involvement, employee empowerment, safety audits and root cause analysis.
By completing this course, participants will be able to:
- understand the purpose HSSE performance measurement,
- employ a wide range of HSSE performance measurement methods,
- set proper HSSE performance leading and lagging indicators,
- assess actual performance against objectives, and
- make comparisons against previous performance.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting, online. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
This is a one-day course from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Dubai Time)
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive a “HSSE Performance Measurement Course Completion” certificate.
This course is targeted at:
- HSSE supervisors, executives, managers and advisors, and
- directors, department heads and other business leaders looking to develop or improve the HSSE performance measurement of their organization by learning from best industry practices.
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
Setting HSE objectives
Principles of effective performance measurement systems
Lagging/ Reactive/ Negative/ Outcome Indicators
Incident Records, LTI, LTIFR
Leading/ Proactive/ Positive/ Process Indicators
Inspections & audits, behavior-based safety, training & safety culture
Best practices for HSE performance measurement
Linking performance measures to overall HSE MS