HSE Management System Workshop Training
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting online training for HSE Management System Workshop Course.
An HSE management system (HSE MS) is the part of an organization's management system which covers its entire occupational health and safety strategy. A robust health and safety management system can help an organization minimize its HSE risks, reduce accidents, optimize costs, and boost morale within the business.
This Velosi HSE Management System Workshop is designed to provide senior management and executives with the necessary knowledge and skills to plan, develop, and implement a Safety Management System (SMS) and ensure on-going compliance with standards and recommended practices.
By completing this course, participants will be able to:
- develop an HSE policy, targets and objectives,
- understand the HSE risk management process,
- design implement safety assurance and promotion programs, and
- develop a sound HSE culture within an organization.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting, online. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
This is a one-day course from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Dubai Time)
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive a “HSE Management System Workshop Course Completion” certificate.
This HSE Management System Workshop is ideal for people who are responsible for implementation of an HSE MS, which typically include:
- senior management, managers, HSE managers, internal auditors, ISO teams,
- HSE advisors, consultants and risk management practitioners, and
- people aspiring to develop a career in the field of HSE MS.
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
Human factors and their interaction with the HSE MS
Good leadership and commitment
Safety policy and objectives
Tools for building a sustainable and effective safety culture
Risk management principles and tools
Safety assurance principles and tools
Safety communication principles and tools
Safety MS practices and recommendations