Graphic Design (Adobe InDesign)
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting Graphic Design (Adobe InDesign) Training Online.
Adobe InDesign is the industry standard for creating works such as magazines, books, and other multi-page print media. It has a plethora of features that allow it to handle content and documents with any number of pages with ease, InDesign simplifies the management of design elements and the delivery of immersive experiences in any format. Using tools designed for teamwork, you can streamline your process.
Velosi has a “learn to ace” approach, our team comprises professional and expert trainers who ensure to enhance your ability and skills through grasping knowledge about the specified course effectively. Through this enriching course participants/designers will gain a solid foundation of typographic, page layout, and document-construction skills, allowing them to create a wide range of print and digital publications, from a simple postcard to an interactive Adobe PDF with form fields. The real-world tasks presented in this comprehensive training from basic features to powerful layout and output skills will assist experienced InDesign users in improving their skills, understanding best practices, and discovering new features. Our expert trainers will give a hands-on demonstration of the Software's key features and tools, as well as export conventions for various media.
By the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- Evaluate workspace and apply relevant tools for InDesign.
- Create efficient documents with Master Pages.
- Effectively work with text, type, and styles.
- Work with graphics and colors, implementing the techniques accordingly.
- Create, evaluate, and import tables and tabular data.
- Follow and effectively implement packaging, pre-flight, separation, proofs, and PDFs.
- Build strong professional graphic designer techniques.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
To Be Discussed
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive a “Graphic Design (Adobe InDesign) Course Completion” certificate.
This course is appropriate for a wide range of professionals but not limited to:
- Individuals work as media professionals or graphic designers.
- Individuals who have little to no prior knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Advanced InDesign users with no formal training.
- Individuals who wish to enhance their career opportunities as graphic designers.
Participants can avail a discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with an additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
- Introduction to workspace
- Fundamentals of InDesign
- Document set-up and working with pages
- Working with objects and colors
- Working with typography
- Editing text techniques
- Working with styles
- Creating and formulating tables
- Modifying and importing graphics
- Printing and exporting