Fire Warden Training
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting online training for Fire Warden Training Course.
A crucial part of the fire safety management strategy of an organization is assigning a responsible person as the Fire Warden, whose main responsibility is to execute the evacuation plan in an emergency. Fire Warden training is essential to ensure that your designated workplace fire wardens are equipped with the knowledge and skills to effectively manage workplace emergencies.
This Velosi Fire Warden Training course will teach participants how to effectively perform the role and responsibilities of a workplace fire warden. Participants will learn how to respond to a fire incident, evacuate occupants, and take part in post-incident processes.
By completing this course, participants will be able to:
- understand the roles and responsibilities of a workplace Fire Warden,
- detect potential fire hazards in the workplace,
- select the appropriate type of fire equipment for the class of fire,
- determine the adequacy of fire alarms, emergency lighting and firefighting equipment,
- ensure fire equipment is inspected and maintained properly, and
- provide guidance to staff members in the event of an emergency.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting, online. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
This is a one-day course from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Dubai Time)
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive a “Fire Warden Training Course Completion” certificate.
This Fire Warden Training course is designed for those who are responsible for fire safety. These might include:
- fire wardens, fire marshals, line managers, supervisors, and safety professionals, and
- those looking to enhance their capability in fire emergency preparedness & response.
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
Fire detection, fire warning and firefighting equipment
Emergency preparation and prevention
Human behavior in an emergency
Emergency evacuation procedures
Fire warden responsibilities before, during, and after an emergency
Fire warden identification techniques
Initiating and controlling initial emergency response
Evacuation and assembly principles
Making arrangement for those who need assistance
Improving workplace emergency procedures