Fire Safety Procedures for the Workplace
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting online training for Fire Safety Procedures for the Workplace Course.
The workplace can often be a particularly vulnerable environment since fires in this context can cause multiple injuries or even fatalities and result in serious property damages. Therefore, fire represents one of the most concerning workplace safety hazards and needs to be addressed appropriately to prevent devastating consequences. It is crucial to have proper fire safety procedures in place to both prevent and respond to fires effectively.
This Fire Safety Procedures for the Workplace Training course covers the knowledge and techniques required to develop, update and implement effective workplace fire safety procedures and provides practical guidance on ensuring that these procedures are understood and followed by all employees.
By completing this course, participants will be able to:
- understand potential fire risks or fire hazards in the workplace,
- assess the potential risks in their workplace,
- apply methods to prepare their workforce adequately in fire prevention,
- design and implement fire safety awareness training for staff members,
- organize regular fire drills and exercises, and
- develop an effective emergency and evacuation plan.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting, online. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
This is a one-day course from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Dubai Time)
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive a “Fire Safety Procedures for the Workplace Course Completion” certificate.
This course is designed for those responsible for developing the fire safety procedures of their workplaces. Typical participants of the course include:
- fire officers, fire warden, fire marshals, fire inspectors, and
- health and safety professionals, operation mangers, plant managers.
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more.
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4.
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
Module 1: General fire safety principles & guidelines
Module 2: Workplace risk assessment
Module 3: Workplace fire safety awareness training
Module 4: Emergency preparedness plan
Module 5: Fire extinguishers & Fire equipment inspection and maintenance plan
Module 6: Workplace emergency evacuation plan
Module 7: Firefighting drills and exercises
Module 8: Incident reporting procedures
|December 21, 2021||December 21, 2021||Completed||Training|