Fire Risk Assessment Training
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting online training for Fire Risk Assessment Training Course.
In many legislations, it is mandatory for the owner or employer of a business to carry out a fire risk assessment and implement suitable fire safety measures to minimize these risks. Failure to properly conduct a fire risk assessment could result in fire incidents, leading to serious injuries or even deaths.
This Velosi Fire Risk Assessment Training course is designed for managers and safety professionals who need an in-depth training on the best practices to carry out fire risk assessments, develop fire safety systems and procedures, and build workplace fire emergency plans. This knowledge is essential to comply with legal requirements, minimize the chance of a fire, and protect the safety of the staff in case of fire.
By completing this course, participants will be able to:
- understand legislative requirements for fire risk assessments,
- identify fire hazards and fire safety management gaps,
- conduct fire risk assessments effectively,
- record a fire risk assessment effectively, and
- review and revise fire risk assessments.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting, online. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
This is a one-day course from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Dubai Time)
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive a “Fire Risk Assessment Training Course Completion” certificate.
This course is suitable for employees and consultants who are responsible for implementing fire safety procedures and carrying out risk assessments in the workplace. Typical participants include:
- fire safety managers, risk managers, surveyors, consultants, HSE practitioners, and
- facility managers, maintenance mangers who are looking for a framework for conducting fire risk assessments.
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
The legal framework
Risk assessment process
Fire risks and controlling fire risks
Fire growth and hazard identification
Passive and active fire controls
Fire equipment & inspection
Fire emergency plans
Reporting fire risk assessments