Fire Protection Engineering Course
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting training online for Fire Protection Engineering Course.
Fire protection engineering is concerned with ensuring that fire and life safety objectives are met in the structures in which we live, work, and visit.
Course participants will learn the fundamentals of fire protection engineering in this course. Students will understand how fire starts and spreads within a building, identify fire safety strategies to protect buildings and people from fire and its effects, and comprehend the aim and foundation for modern building and fire rules and standards by the end of this course.
Every component of building design is influenced by fire prevention engineering. It simplifies the design process, resulting in safer and more cost-effective buildings and infrastructure for both public and private entities. This course will teach you how to apply your knowledge of fire prevention and suppression to the design and recommendation of equipment that will help organizations protect people and property from fire, explosions, and other threats.
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the concepts of fire prevention engineering and how they affect the materials and design of buildings.
- Gain knowledge of performance-based fire safety design, codes, and other industry resources.
- Learn about the various types of fire extinguishing systems available.
- Learn how to maintain a sufficient water supply for firefighting.
- Track the evolution of the field of fire safety and prevention over time.
- Learn about particular dangers and occupancies and their requirements.
- Predict fire behavior in a building and the conduct of humans during a fire.
- Install fire safety and protection measures in structures to reduce the chance of a fire.
- Understand the many types of fire detection, alarm, reporting, and evacuation systems.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
4 Consecutive Saturdays at 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (Dubai Time)
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive a “Fire Protection Engineering Course Completion” certificate.
Aspiring fire protection engineers must have at least four-year degree in fire science or engineering related courses or has experience as a volunteer firefighters or fire marshal.
This course is recommended but not limited to below listed professionals:
- Building Official / Facility Manager / Municipal Inspector
- Fire Marshal / Chief and Inspector
- Health / Safety / Security Manager
- Internal Auditor / Inspector
- Architect / Designer
- Electrician / Technician
- All those who are directly or indirectly involved in Fire Safety related projects.
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
- Foundation for Fire Prevention
- Fire Science Basics and Fundamentals
- Understanding People in Fire
- Codes and Standards Introduction
- Fire Risk and Analysis Introduction
- Fire Protection Systems Introduction
- Performance-Based Fire Protection Design
- Fire Protection Engineering - System Functions
- Fire Protection for New and Existing Buildings
- Writing Fire Protection Specifications
- Fire Protection Management