Failure Mode Effect and Criticality Analysis (FMECA) Facilitator Skills Training
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting a Failure Mode Effect and Criticality Analysis (FMECA) Facilitator Skills Course Online.
FMECA is a highly systematic approach that is used to identify and analyze failures probabilities within the oil and gas industry respectively, establishing a set of connections between anticipated failures, mission effect, and failure causes and mechanisms. Failure Mode Effect and Criticality Analysis (FMECA) is a coherent technique to understand, visualize, analyze, and solve various risk failure consequences having the potential to rise in the future.
Velosi has a “learn to ace” approach, our team comprises professional and expert trainers who ensure to enhance your ability and skills through grasping knowledge about the specified course effectively. Failure Mode Effect and Criticality Analysis (FMECA) Facilitator Skills course will extensively underline all the skills required to carry out FMECA such as significant principles, methodologies, templates, FMECA process, Root Cause Analysis, and Reliability Centered Maintenance respectively. Furthermore, we will escort you through various actions that eliminate or reduce failure probability and facilitate you to lead as an expert.
By the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- Identify and analyze FMECA and related methods required.
- Clearly understand FMECA methodology.
- Recognize and efficiently implement the FMECA process.
- Efficiently demonstrate and present FMECA tools and operations.
- Perform systematic questioning and analyzing approach with the FMECA process.
- Identify FMECA standards, MIL-STD 1629, IEC 60812, BS 5760-5, SAE ARP 5580, SAE J1739.
- Recognize the pros and cons of FMECA.
- Effectively root out significant failure potentials.
- Establish efficiency in FMECA execution.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting, online. Meeting invites will be shared one day before the first day of training.
05 Days training from 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (Dubai Time).
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive a “Failure Mode Effect and Criticality Analysis (FMECA) Facilitator Skills Course Completion” certificate.
This course is appropriate for a wide range of professionals but not limited to:
- Individuals or professionals working in the field of maintenance, operations, quality, as a facilitator or team leader.
- Individuals who are willing to acquire knowledge in the process and tools of asset management.
- Individuals who wish to enhance their career opportunities in the field of asset management or as FMECA skilled experts.
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with an additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
- Introduction to FMECA facilitation skills.
- Theory study and FMECA principles.
- Overview of FMECA methods.
- Six sigma approach outlines.
- Implementation of FMECA in accordance with standards.
- FMECA case studies analyses.
- Thinking theory and critical practices.
- Question and Answer session.