Failure Mode Effect and Criticality Analysis Training
- January 29, 2022 - February 26, 2022
- 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (Dubai Time)
- Total Seats: 5 Reserved Seats: 2
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Failure modes and effects analysis (FMEA) is a method for finding all potential problems in a design, manufacturing or assembly process, or product or service. The root cause analysis (RCA) process entails finding the underlying issue that sets in action the cause-and-effect chain that leads to the problem.
- Learn how to perform an Equipment FMEA
- Learn how FMEA will improve the reliability of your key assets
- Understand the importance of performing RCA on all asset breakdowns and learn how to use the resulting information to prevent future failures
- Understand how knowledge gained from previous FMEAs can be used to develop a maintenance plan for new assets
Mode of Delivery
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting, online. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
5 Consecutive Saturdays at 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (Dubai Time)
- Training Materials
- Study References
Participants successfully completing the course will be awarded an attendance certificate.
Who Should Attend
- Maintenance and assets managers
- Plant and Facility engineers
- Reliability engineers
- Managers of preventive or condition-based predictive maintenance programs
- CMMS coordinators or managers
- Maintenance leads and technicians
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with additional discount when singing up for 2 or more courses.
Early Bird Discount:
- 10% Discount if you register 2 weeks in advance.
- 5% Discount if you register 1 week in advance.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more.
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4.
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
- Introduction to Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- How to perform FMEA
- The process FMEA
- Complete Process and Design with templates FMEA.
|January 29, 2022||February 26, 2022||Upcoming||Training|