Enhancing HSSE Safety Performance
- January 9, 2022 - January 9, 2022
- 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (Dubai Time)
- Total Seats: 20 Reserved Seats: 16
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting online training for Enhancing HSSE Performance and Effectiveness Course.
There exists an inherent linkage between an organization’s health and safety culture, its management’s level of commitment to health and safety, and its overall health and safety performance. HSSE performance can significantly improve when the top Management make worker health and safety a priority and the entire workforce from the top to the bottom share a robust health and safety culture.
This Velosi Enhancing HSSE Performance and Effectiveness training course aims at providing HSE managers and professionals with the best HSSE systems and practices which has proven effective in building a strong health and safety culture, thereby improving the health and safety performance of the organization and protecting the lives of the workers.
By completing this course, participants will be able to:
- review and analyze existing HSSE processes to identify areas for improvements,
- design strategies that are key to driving health and safety performance of an organization,
- deliver effective communication to engage the entire workforce in health and safety,
- preventing injuries and minimizing HSSE risks, and
- adopt a mindset of leading and striving for continual improvement in HSSE performance.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting, online. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
This is a 02-day course from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Dubai Time)
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive a “Enhancing HSSE Performance and Effectiveness Course Completion” certificate.
This course is targeted at:
- HSSE supervisors, executives, managers and advisors, and
- directors, department heads and other business leaders looking to enhance the HSSE performance of their organization by learning from best practices.
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more.
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4.
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
Module 1: Health & Safety Culture
Module 2: Roles, Responsibilities, Accountability and Authority
Module 3: Organizational and Environmental Risk, Threats and Impact Perspectives
Module 4: Incident & Accident Investigations & Reporting
Module 5: Emergency Preparedness, Response and Business Resilience & Recovery
Module 6: Security Management, protection of people, assets, reputation & data
Module 7: Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle for continual improvement
|January 9, 2022||January 9, 2022||Completed||Training|
|December 19, 2021||December 20, 2021||Completed||Training|