Emergency Response: Crisis Management for Hazardous Environments Training
- December 5, 2021 - December 6, 2021
- 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (Dubai Time)
- Total Seats: 5 Reserved Seats: 3
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting online training for Emergency Response: Crisis Management for Hazardous Environments Training Course.
Emergencies can happen at the workplace, especially where workers are frequently exposed to or surrounded by hazardous environments. Some emergencies can quickly escalate into a crisis, posing significant threats to the organization’s business continuity and putting people’s lives at risk. When this happens, the promptness and effectiveness with which such emergency is handled plays a key role in minimizing casualties and increasing the chances of survival. Therefore, it is crucial for business leaders to be aware of possible scenarios and fully prepared for when a crisis occurs.
This Velosi Emergency Response Training: Crisis Management for Hazardous Environments provides business leaders with knowledge about crisis management strategies and enables them to make all necessary preparations well before a crisis happens.
By completing this course, participants will be able to:
- differentiate the characteristics of incidents, emergencies and crises,
- analyze and categorize incidents and design appropriate response plans,
- apply best practices in organizing Emergency Response and Crisis Management,
- analyze human factor and assign duties effectively, and
- apply crisis communication strategies and techniques for each scenario.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting, online. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
This is a one-day course from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Dubai Time)
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive a “Emergency Response: Crisis Management for Hazardous Environments Course Completion” certificate.
This course is aimed at leaders in charge of safety, emergency response, or crisis management of an organization. The course is particularly beneficial for:
- firefighting, safety and security officers and managers,
- incident, emergency and crisis response professionals, and
- risk, marketing, public relations and insurance specialists.
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more.
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4.
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
Module 1: Crisis preparedness: potential scenarios
Module 2: Risk assessment and analysis
Module 3: Crisis management frameworks
Module 4: Emergency response planning
Module 5: Testing plans and procedures through drills and exercises
Module 6: Standard Operating Procedures for crisis response
odule 7: Crisis communication strategies
|December 5, 2021||December 6, 2021||Completed||Training|