Emergency Response (Corporate Procedures)
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting online training for Emergency Response (Corporate Procedures) Course.
Emergencies and disasters can strike at any time without warning, threatening people’s lives, disrupting operations, and causing severe damages. However, many kinds of emergencies can actually be predicted through proper planning. Developing an emergency action plan well in advance allows organizations to expect the unexpected, make necessary preparations, and guide everyone in the workplace what actions are necessary during emergencies.
This Velosi Emergency Response (Corporate Procedures) Training course is designed to provide participants with the ability to identify possible emergency situations and develop an emergency response plans that will meet the specific needs of their businesses. The course is focused on reducing the impacts of disasters through having well-thought-out Workplace Emergency Response Plans and Emergency Response Procedures in place.
By completing this course, participants will be able to:
- identify Major Accident Hazards (MAH) or Major Accident Events (MAE),
- perform vulnerability assessments,
- understand key elements of an Emergency Response Plan (ERP),
- understand the Emergency Response Organization,
- differentiate different kinds of emergencies and how to respond to them,
- understand evacuation & emergency response plans procedures, and
- develop and implement an effective emergency plan for their organizations.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting, online. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
This is a two-day course from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Dubai Time)
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive “Emergency Response (Corporate Procedures) Course Completion” certificate.
This course is designed for individuals who are involved in the process of developing the emergency response plans and procedures of their workplace. Typical participants of the course include:
- management, plant managers, emergency response managers,
- emergency response team, fire wardens, HSE supervisors, and
- anyone in the organization who would need to assist in the event of an emergency.
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
Types of emergencies and the necessity of ERP
Risk matrix and vulnerability assessments
Key elements of ER procedures
Steps in the planning process
Roles and responsibilities in emergency response
Emergency response training and exercise
Effective leadership during a crisis situation
Post-emergency investigation and reporting
|January 26, 2022||January 27, 2022||Completed||Training|