Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
RCM - Reliability Centered Maintenance
Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)
Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) is a unique corporate-level maintenance methodology that is executed to optimize the maintenance system of an organization or facility. Successful application of RCM can enhance reliability, cost-effectiveness, machine uptime, and a higher understanding of the level of risk that the business is managing.
We offer first-rate Reliability-centered Maintenance services to our clients to optimize the maintenance strategy of their assets through increasing the cost-effectiveness, reliability, machine uptime, and the understanding of the level of risk that the organization faces.
Our RCM specialists apply rigorous and systematic methods in determining the appropriate maintenance tasks to address each of the identified failure modes and their consequences. At Velosi, we apply the industry best practices - BS EN IEC 60812, SAE JA1011, SAE JA 1012, ISO-14224, and OREDA - to optimize and manage customers' data, to help our clients make informed and timely decisions about cost savings based on acceptable risk.
Benefits of RCM:
- Increases the reliability of assets to maximize the Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) aspects.
- Reduces corrective and overall maintenance costs.
- Avoids production losses due to unexpected failures of critical equipment.
- Asset Register as per ISO-14224
- Equipment Criticality Analysis (ECA)
- Failure Mode Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
- Preventive Maintenance Plans (PMRs)
- Job Plans
- Task List and Identiﬁcation of Spare Parts in line with PMRs