Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
Corrosion Management Plan - CMP
Corrosion Management Plan (CMP)
Corrosion management plan (CMP) is part of the overall facility management system, which is concerned with the development, implementation, review and maintenance of the corrosion policy.
Corrosion management addresses the management of threats to mechanical integrity arising from mechanism of material degradation, corrosion and failure.
The most common approach to improve asset corrosion management is to perform an integrity review and use its various products to create or update an asset corrosion management strategy document.
CMP will be compromised of Customization of Damage Mechanism Narratives, Plant Integrity Windows (IOWs), Dash Board, KPIs and Corrosion Management Strategies.
CMP deployment must follow the “Plan-Do-Check-Act” approach so that lessons learned are captured/exploited and continuous improvement achieved at subsequent deployments. For this, the corporate CMP Database is designed to capture major corrosion challenges, potential damage mechanisms, performance measures, corrosion management strategies, technologies and recommendations. This database also serves as a tracking system for reviews and recommendation implementation.
- Identification of Corrosion Threats
- Major Historical Corrosion challenges
- Work Processes (Core, Strategic, Tactical, Elemental and Atomic)
- Corrosion Control and Mitigation Strategies
- Corrosion Monitoring and Inspection
- Integrity Operating Windows
- Program Performance Review and Management
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Reviews and Continuous Improvement
- Gap Analysis
- Material Selection Diagrams and Table
- Corrosion Loops
- Risk-based Inspection (RBI) Findings
- Chemical Injection Locations
- Process Fluid Sampling
- Damage Mechanism Narratives
- Integrity Operating Window
- CMP Dashboard
- Corrosion Control Document