Pipeline Integrity Management Program for SNGPL
Velosi strategized a Pipeline Integrity Management Program (PIMP), conducted Risk Based Inspection (RBI), carried out software implementation and management to implement a quality control program for Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited (SNGPL) pipelines and stations in Pakistan.
- Strategize a Pipeline Integrity Management Program (PIMP) for SNGPL’s pipelines and stations in order to equip SNGPL with a transparent and auditable working method for identifying degradation mechanisms while proposing effective risk mitigation of earmarked assets.
- Provide a consolidated Pipeline Integrity Management Program (PIMP) for SNGPL’s pipelines and stations in Pakistan that boasts a set of features to help SNGPL conduct the inspection in compliance with international standards, such as API 1160 and ASME B31.8S.
- Deliver an unparalleled Risk-Based Inspection program which features a total quality assurance approach, resulting in substantial cost savings for SNGPL.
Scope of Work
- Pipeline Integrity Management Program (PIMP)
- Risk Based Inspection (RBI)
- Software Implementation & Management
- Quality Control Program
- Training for implementation of PIMS manual and designated software
- Asset Integrity Management System:
- Implementation of PIM Program (PIMP)
- PIM Manual (ASME B31.8S)
- Comprehensive Training and hands-on familiarization of VAIL Plant
- Preparation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- VAIL Plant Software Modules:
- PEMS – Pressurized Equipment Management System
- PIMSON – Pipeline Integrity Management System – Onshore
- ISMS – Inspection Schedule Management System
- EIRMS – Electrical Instrumentation Rotary Management System
- CPMS – Cathodic Protection Management System