HSE & Fire Quantitative Risk Assessment Studies for Dukhan Fields
Technical Survey : A Technical survey to be conducted which will enable QP to be aware of the current risk status (non-conformities) in the Facilities by department and asset.
HSEF QRA study : The Technical survey to be carried forward into the HSEF QRA study which outcome shall be risk-based recommendations for risk reduction (closing of gaps to ALARP) where necessary with clear, feasible and prioritized recommendations consisting in potential corrective measures/actions and improvements for risk reduction to ensure safe operations.
Scope of Work
- Baseline technical survey
- Execution of the HSEF QRA study
- Technical Survey Reports of all Dukhan Fields (20 facilities)
- Quantitative Risk Assessment Reports of all Dukhan Fields (20 facilities)
- Combined Quantitative Risk Assessment Report for all Dukhan Fields (20 facilities), and 37 Critical Pipelines and 73 Wellheads