Instrumented protected function (IPF) as a part of Continuous Reliability Program (PHASE 3) -YANBU
Velosi has successfully carried out Instrumented Protected Function (IPF) which is a safety function designed to achieve a safe state for a specific hazardous event as a part of the Continuous Reliability Program of (PHASE 3) MARAFIQ’s assets which must be met throughout its life-cycle.
Scope of Work
- Develop global IPF implementation plan
- Leading and supporting the development of MARAFIQ IPF engineering design practices, technical standards and IPF testing procedures
- Reviewing of the IPF Life cycle documents developed in phase2 in concurrence with the developed IPF engineering practices in phase 3
- Ensuring that the documents meet all the required intend of IEC61511
- Providing IPF refresher training sessions for existing facilitators
- Reviewing of SIL classification and verification reports
- Describing the validation of gaps.
- Global IPF Implementation Plan
- MARAFIQ IPF Engineering Design Practices
- Technical Standards
- IPF Testing Procedures
- IPF Life Cycle Documents as per IEC61508/61511
- Gap Analysis Report on Existing SIL Classification and Verification Reports