RBI Implementation Project with Provision of Software and Associated Services
Groupement Berkine wanted Velosi to conduct Risk Based Inspection (RBI), FMECA Study Analysis, Software Provision, and Implementation and Management for their HBNS and El-Merk field assets located in Algeria.
- Strategized a Risk Based Inspection (RBI) Program and FMECA Study Analysis for Groupement Berkine HBNS and El-Merk field assets in order to equip GB with an efficient and cost-effective working method to identify degradation mechanisms and respective failure modes while proposing a credible risk mitigation plan.
- Provide inspection guidelines for GB assets and established Standard Operating Procedures for safe execution of various inspection activities whilst maintaining quality at GB HBNS and El-Merk Facilities.
- Customization of Asset Integrity Management System (AIMS) Software to enable GB to schedule, prioritize and execute the inspection plan along with database management and data collection for Risk Assessment.
Scope of Work
- Establishing a comprehensive Risk Based Inspection (RBI) program for pipelines, pressurized equipment and piping.
- FMECA Based Risk Assessment and Inspection Optimization
- Implementation and management of VAIL Plant software
- Training for implementation and development of designated software at GB Facilities.
- Asset Integrity Management System:
- Risk Based Inspection (RBI) Study
- FMECA Study & Maintenance Plan
- Preparation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- VAIL Plant Software Modules:
- PEMS – Pressurized Equipment Management System
- PIMSON – Pipeline Integrity Management System – Onshore
- PSVMS – Pressure Safety Valve Management System
- WHIMS – Wellhead Integrity Management System
- ISMS – Inspection Schedule Management System