Fitness for Service & Risk Assessment of Bunduq Subsea Pipelines
The pipeline covered under this project of client facility, line for the RBI study are 13.97 KM Pipeline.
Three main Scope items are as follows,
- FFS Assessment of 5 pipelines.
- Development of Free span correction procedure for 18” main oil line.
- FE modelling & API 579 level 3 Assessment of corrosion defect.
Velosi performed fitness for service assessment client facility, line in accordance with DNV-RP-F101, ASME B3.4 & ASME B31G.
Velosi successfully carried out the Fitness for Service Assessment for client facility, line of Bunduq by adopting quantitative RBI approach and utilizing VAIL Plant Software (PIMS module).
Velosi submitted the following deliverables:
- Section Layout Drawings
- Mechanical Assessment Sheet
- Section Assessment Results
- Safe Working calculation
- Inspection Plan
- Assessment Report
- Free Span Correction Procedure
- ASME B31G Calculations