EPC of Low-Pressure Remote Gas Dehydration Units
The scope of this project was to install Remote Gas Dehydration Units, which comprise Gas Dehydration Units and various Off-Plot facilities as described below:
- Install Gas Dehydration Unit(S).
- Install Pressure Control Valves on the wet gas line upstream of the GDU.
- Install gas-gas exchanger
- Install fin fan cooler.
- Installation of dry gas metering system.
- Install Condensate lines from GDUs to nearest Well Manifolds.
- Install Dry Gas Lines from the GDU to the Gas transmission network through the nearest J/O.
- Instrument Air Packages including Air Receiver.
- Instrument Airline from the IA packages located at GDU to the respective wellhead facility.
- Install Flare Package including knockout drums.
- Install fuel gas line from GDU to associated Wellhead
- Install Glycol and HC Closed Drain System
- Install Chemical Injection (Anti-Foam, pH Buffer, Corrosion Inhibitor)
- Install Glycol Make-Up System
- Install Vent Gas Incinerator
Velosi’s expert technical team efficiently conducted the studies by reviewing and compiling input data, clarifying inputs, and preparing a final report with conclusive outcomes. The models for these safety studies used PHAST & SAFETY 8.4 which encompasses all risks, including unforeseen component failures.
Team Velosi developed the following deliverables:
- Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA) Study Report Including ALARP Study.
- Evacuation, Escape and Rescue Assessment (EERA) Report
- FIRE AND Explosion (FEA) Study
- Building Risk Assessment (BRA)