Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
Webinar : API 580/581: Fundamentals of Risk Based Inspection Program (Case Study)
Velosi is conducting a free webinar on "API 580/581: Fundamentals of Risk Based Inspection Program (Case Study)" on Saturday, 12th September 2020 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm GST.Learning objectives :
Risk Based Inspection (RBI) is a systematic approach to create an accurate, well-targeted inspection strategy for Oil & Gas, Power & Petrochemical Installations based on risks. The inspection plans are developed to mitigate the specific failure mechanisms identified. It is applicable for offshore & onshore installations such as fixed or mobile units as well as FPSOs and pipelines.
In this webinar, a practical case study will be presented covering following key aspects of implementing an inspection management system for an upstream facility:
- Overview of API 580/581
- Preparation of Corrosion Loop Drawings & Asset Registers
- Identification of Damage Mechanisms
- Assessment of Probability & Consequence of Failure with Risk Ranking
- Development of Corrosion & Inspection Strategy and Plans
- VAIL-Plant PEMS Module Demo
- Corrosion, Integrity & Static Equipment Engineers/Managers
- Inspection, Operations & Maintenance Professionals
Certificate will be issued upon successful completion of the webinar.
for Webinar on
12th September 2020
12 September 2020
2:00 pm to 4:00 pm GST