Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
VAIL Plant Module | Lifting Equipment Management System (LEMS Software)
VAIL Plant Module - Lifting Equipment Management System (LEMS Software)
VAIL-Plant LEMS module has been developed to inspect the status of Lifting Equipment e.g. Crane, Clamps, Forklifts, Hoists etc. in Oil and Gas Industry. Based on industry standard API 2C, this module provides a lifting gear inspection checklist thus making it easier for the operator to carry out lifting equipment testing.
VAIL - Plant LEMS Module encompasses the following features:
- Organization of a systematic hierarchy using two approaches – Plant wise as well as Discipline wise.
- Maintenance of reliability model to estimate the failure frequency and trends of lifting equipment.
- Assessment of equipment operator historical data/Generic reliability data.
FMECA Assessment which focuses on:
- Primary and Secondary Functions
- Total or Partials Functional Failures
- Failure Modes.
- Failure Effects.
- Failure Characteristic (age or not age-related failures).
- Failure Classification (Hidden or evident).
- Influencing Factors (root causes).
- Failure Criticality on Safety, Environment, Production and Capital.
- Operator Historical Data vs Generic Reliability Data comparison.
- Generation of PMR (Preventive Maintenance Routines).
- Production of maintenance & inspection recommendations to reduce the possibility of occurrence.
- Comprehensive checklists for most types of lifting equipment to facilitate Inspections.
- History Maintenance & calculation of MTBF and MTTR based on failures & replacements.
- Drawings Management.
- Graphical Trends.
- Effective Reporting.
- Custom Query.