Reliability Availability and Maintainability (RAM)
- March 18, 2023 - April 15, 2023
- 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (Dubai Time)
- Total Seats: 5 Reserved Seats: 2
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting Reliability, Availability, and Maintainability Training online. Reliability, Availability, and Maintainability (RAM) focuses on actions in order to help attendees enhance the performance of materiel systems. RAM provides extensive processes and techniques to study and manage the total Life Cycle Costs of an asset to boost cost-efficiency. Underlines ‘design for RAM’ and ‘RAM verification’ activities to provide the viewpoints of the producer and customer. This comprehensive training will focus on the fundamental concepts of Reliability, Availability, and Maintainability (RAM) and efficient processes and techniques necessary to use RAM in practice.
By the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- Define and Benefits reliability, availability, maintainability, and their differences.
- Understand how RAM is linked to life cycle cost.
- Know the benefits and limitations of reliability, availability, and maintainability.
- Understand qualification, quality conformance, and their differences.
- Define the nature of basic system reliability models.
- Understand Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA).
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
5 days at 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (Dubai Time)
- Presentation Slides
- Study References
- Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive “Reliability, Availability, and Maintainability Course Completion” certificate.
This course is appropriate for a wide range of professionals but not limited to:
- Project managers, Project engineering managers, Capability development personnel, and Project technical personnel.
- Systems engineers, Hardware and software engineers, Process engineers, Maintenance professionals, and Design engineers.
- Reliability specialists and Product/ program managers.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
- Overview of RAM and its maintenance.
- Maintainability and Availability Principles.
- Reliability Mathematics and Failure Physics.
- Exponential Distribution and Reliability Models.
- Learn the importance and implementation of Failure-Rate Data.
- Applying Probability Density Functions Appropriately.
- Testing Tools for Reliability to Efficiently Apply test methods.
- Software Life Cycle Model and Testing.
- Software Testing and Limitations.
- Extensive Study of Extensions and Applications of Safe Introduction of Software Using Scale Up.
- Factors Affecting Software Reliability Operations.
- Overview of Software Reliability Models.
- Data Analysis for Models.
- Software Reliability Prediction Models.
- Software Reliability Estimation and Accelerated Life Testing Models.
- Software Reliability Metrics and its Application.
- Software Fault Trees.
- Application and Importance of Software FMEAs.
- System Reliability Software Redundancy.
- Techniques to Improve Software Reliability.
- Managing Software Reliability.
- Numerical Reliability Framework.
- Reliability Management, Additional Metrics Implications.
- Warranty and Maintenance.
- Preventive Maintenance Models, Effective Maintenance, and Optimum Policy.
|March 18, 2023||April 15, 2023||Completed||Training|
|February 11, 2023||March 11, 2023||Completed||Training|