Pressure Vessel, Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger Design Training
- December 26, 2021 - December 28, 2021
- 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (Dubai Time)
- Total Seats: 5 Reserved Seats: 3
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 2 6349815
Velosi is conducting online training for Pressure Vessel, Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger Design Course.
The course covers shell and head component design for internal and external pressure, opening reinforcement, flange analysis, and design for brittle fracture prevention and minimum design metal temperature (MDMT). Process towers, drums, heat exchangers, and non–circular pressure vessels are among the basic refinery vessels that are discussed. Example problems are placed throughout the lectures to introduce concepts covered in the lectures.
This course gives engineers a practical grasp of the ASME Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code, Section VIII, and Division 1’s basic pressure vessel design regulations (ASME VIII-1). This covers general requirements, component design, material considerations, fabrication, and examination and testing, as well as an understanding of ASME VIII-1’s organization.
By completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Gain a practical grasp of ASME VIII-1’s structure.
- Have practical understanding of pressure vessel design fundamentals.
- As participant work through the example problems developed to reinforce the principles presented in the lectures, you will acquire confidence in conducting design calculations.
- Learn about ASME code committees’ current activity and be informed about upcoming changes
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
4 Days Training 6 hours 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM GST (Dubai Time)
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive a “Pressure Vessel, Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger Design Course Completion” certificate.
This course is for engineers who work in the refining/petrochemical field and related industries for Owner-Users, manufacturers, or engineering and construction firms. Engineers responsible for analyzing process pressure vessels in maintenance or reliability roles would also benefit.
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more.
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4.
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
- General Pressure Vessel Requirements
- Component Design Fundamentals for Internal and External Pressure
- Openings Reinforcement
- Fabrication of Pressure Vessels: Fundamentals
- Examination & Testing Fundamentals
- The Fundamentals of Material Requirements
- Fracture of the Brittle Bone (MDMT)
- Analysis of Flanges, Bolting, and Gaskets
- Saddle Stress Analysis
- Overview of Heat Exchangers
- Supplemental Loads for Process Towers
- Pressure Vessels That Aren't Circular
|December 26, 2021||December 28, 2021||Completed||Training|
|December 12, 2021||December 15, 2021||Completed||Training|