Certified Electrical Safety Compliance Professional CESCP Training
- July 3, 2022 - July 24, 2022
- 05:30 PM to 11:30 PM GST (Dubai Time)
- Total Seats: 6 Reserved Seats: 2
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting online training for Certified Electrical Safety Compliance Professional (CESCP).
This course is accredited by OSHA Academy (USA) and will extensively fulfill the pre-requisite for the NFPA-CESCP exam. It will provide a thorough knowledge of the recommended safe behaviors for those who work around electrical hazards. Through this course, the participants will gain an understanding of the latest guidelines and regulations from NFPA 70E and OSHA.
This course is designed for but not limited to electrical workers and safety professionals. It will encourage participants to learn key practical information, best work practices in electrical safety, and how to apply them in real-world situations. This course will thoroughly teach participants how the Standard's life-saving work practices help avoid electrical injuries, deaths, and OSHA violations.
This course will efficiently introduce the safety-related work practices and procedures that employees, supervisors, and owners need to provide a practical safe working area for employees relative to the hazards arising from the use of electricity.
Velosi&rsquo's dynamic expert-led course will be followed by activities, exercises, videos, job aids, and templates to provide you with the right tools to help set up and follow an electrical safety program, as well as help document safety procedures for compliance with OSHA 1910 Subpart S and OSHA 1926 Subpart K. Whether you're an employer responsible for personnel safety or an employee tasked with identifying and addressing electrical hazards, NFPA 70E training is vital. Through this specific course, participants will be able to identify various Electrical Hazards in their workplace. Attendees will master table-based hazard assessment and choose personal protective equipment (PPE) using NFPA70E tables.
By the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- Describe the relationship between NFPA 70E and OSHA standards accordingly.
- Identify hazards associated with the task, equipment, and environment. Determine if energized electrical work is justified.
- Identify shock and arc flash hazard personal protective equipment (PPE) requirements and the presence of unique electrical energy hazards.
- Explain why a safety program directed at electrical hazards is necessary and beneficial.
- List the elements of a procedure for establishing an electrically safe work condition (ESWC) and particularly determine the required elements of a risk assessment.
- Explain the difference between electrical hazards and risk and thoroughly identify the information needed for shock hazard analysis.
- Explain the intent and limitations of PPE prescribed by NFPA 70E and recognize maintenance requirements for various types of electrical equipment and protective equipment.
- Effectively understand the importance of arc flash accident prevention in medium and high voltage electrical installation.
- Learn the dangers and hazards of high voltage electrical faults and determine how to avoid accidents at your workplace.
- Efficiently analyze the various methods of arc flash reduction devices and appreciate the importance of hazard warning labels.
- Learn and understand the contents to confidently take CESCP, CESW & CEST exams.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting, online. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
4 Sunday's at 05:30 PM to 11:30 PM GST (Dubai Time)
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive “Certified Electrical Safety Compliance Professional Training (CESCP)” certificate.
This course is encouraged for a professional who hopes to learn and perform at a higher level but is not limited to:
- Electrical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Supervisors, and Safety Professionals Facility Maintenance personnel, HVAC installers, and designers.
- Safety Managers & Professionals Risk Managers, Project Managers, Plant Managers, Electrical contractors, Company Owners, and Safety Officers.
Group Discount (same company only):
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
Module 1 - Introduction to Electrical Safety at Workplace
Module 2 - Electrical Hazard Analysis
Module 3 - Electrical Safety Fundamentals
Module 4 - Electrical Safety Program Components
Module 5 - Establishing an Electrically Safe Work Condition
Module 6 - Working While Exposed to Electrical Hazards
Module 7 - Personal Protective Equipment
Module 8 - Equipment Maintenance.
Module 9 - Hazard Recognition for Special Equipment.
Module 10 - Layering of Protective Clothing and Total System Arc rating
Module 11 - Industrial Procedures and Policies for Working near Overhead Electrical Lines and Equipment
Module 12 - Safety-Related Design Requirements
Module 13 - Human Performance and Workplace Electrical Safety
|July 3, 2022||July 24, 2022||Completed||Training|