Asset Reliability Practitioner – Engineer (ARP-E)
- June 4, 2022 - June 25, 2022
- 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM GST (Dubai Time)
- Total Seats: 10 Reserved Seats: 3
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting Asset Reliability Practitioner – Engineer (ARP-E) Training online.
The Joint Accreditation System of Australia and New Zealand (JAS-ANZ) has accredited Mobius Institute Board of Certification (MIBoC) to provide personnel certification for Asset Reliability Practitioners in accordance with ISO/IEC 17024, ED161-1, and ED161-2. The Asset Reliability Practitioner: Reliability Engineer (ARP E) course is designed for industrial reliability engineers who are responsible for assisting the organization in improving reliability and performance, as well as anyone else in the organization who wants to gain a thorough understanding of the reliability and performance improvement process. The role of a reliability engineer is critical, but it is also crucial, almost infinite opportunities are ready to be executed for improvement in most organizations, but understanding what to change and how to change it is crucial yet important.
Velosi has a “learn to ace” approach, our team comprises professional and expert trainers who ensure to enhance your ability and skills through grasping knowledge about the specified course effectively, teaches you analysis alone is insufficient, and how the reliability engineer can drive the actions required to effect change. This exam preparation training is equipped for technical reliability engineers, will deeply encourage participants to understand in implementing technical elements of reliability improvement and performing the analysis to drive productive key decisions.
By completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Analyze reliability data using techniques such as criticality analysis, Pareto analysis, statistical analysis, Weibull analysis, and others.
- Create and demonstrate an asset strategy using fault tree analysis, RCM, FMECA, and PMO.
- Efficiently carry out and apply root cause analysis and overview its utilization.
- Evaluate and understand condition-based maintenance and the core technologies such as vibration, ultrasound, oil analysis, infrared thermography, and motor testing.
- Productively plan and schedule spares management, and precision/proactive maintenance (lubrication, alignment, balancing, and other services).
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
To Be Discussed
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive “Asset Reliability Practitioner – Engineer (ARP-E) Course Completion” certificate.
This course is appropriate for a wide range of professionals but not limited to:
- Individuals working as managers in the field of reliability, maintenance, operations, production, condition monitoring experts, and performance.
- Individuals involved in reliability and performance processes.
- Individuals who wish to enhance their career opportunities in the field of oil and gas and asset integrity management.
Participants can avail a discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with an additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
- Introduction to strategy and the role of the reliability engineer
- Reliability engineering data analysis
- Statistical analysis, Pareto analysis, Weibull analysis
- Recognition of Crow-AMSAA, and other techniques including AI, machine learning, and predictive analytics
- Risk assessment and risk analysis, including an in-depth examination of asset criticality ranking
- Elimination defects and life cycle asset management
- Processes including procurement, acceptance testing, maintenance and repair, and operations
- RAMS, energy efficiency process
- Limiting equipment failure through asset strategy development
- Strategic maintenance plan
- Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)
- Failure mode analysis and detection strategies
- Analysis of Failure Modes, Effects, and Criticality (FMECA), as well as Preventive Maintenance Optimization (PMO)
- Disciplined maintenance performance
- Development and evaluation of master asset list [MAL], a bill of materials [BOM], and a change management (MoC) process
- Management of work (planning/scheduling) and spares/materials
- Identification and evaluation of root cause analysis and the Failure Reporting, Analysis, and Corrective Action System
- Reliability program management and techniques
- Project management essentials
- Problem-solving techniques