Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) System Services for LAM-F and Tank Farm Facilities of DOTL
Client:Dragon Oil Turkmenistan Limited
Services:Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)
The objective of the project is to develop an effective Enterprise Asset Management System (EAM) to automate maintenance processes, improve efficiencies, and to help the maintenance department become more agile, and provides better decision support. An operational asset management is required at practical completion of each DOTL works package or project to enable and ensure the efficient operation and maintenance of DOTL assets.
Scope of Work
To carry-out RCM studies in order to implement Enterprises Asset Management (EAM) System of assets for LAM-F and Tank Farm Facilities of DOTL, which includes:
- Asset Data Base (ADB): Preparation of asset register for assets.
- Asset Functional Build: Equipment Hierarchy.
- Identification of Equipment’s Criticality.
- FMECA based RCM Analysis Study.
- Maintenance Optimization
- Recommendations & Development of PMRs.
- Materials: SPIR (Spare Parts Interchangeability Report) with min/max level.
- Physical Tagging: Validation of tags on site.
- Transferring of data into ERP System (ORACLE Templates).
Total Tags (LAM-F): 2300
Mechanical (419), Electrical (1170), Instrumentation (400),
Fire & Gas (311)
Total Tags (Tank Farm): 650
Mechanical (247), Electrical (88), Instrumentation (315)
Velosi has successfully submitted the following deliverables:
- As-Built / Marked-up Drawings (P&IDs and SLDs) for LAM-F Facility
- Site Walkthrough Report
RCM Report with results and attachments;
- Asset Data Bases (ADB) / Asset Register
- Failure Mode, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA) Sheet
- Equipment Criticality
- Developed / Scheduled Planned Maintenance Routines
- Spare Parts inline with Task List.
- ERP System (ORACLE Templates)