Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
INTEGRITY AND REMAINING LIFE ASSESSMENT (RLA) OF HP BOILER AT RUWAIS REFINERY (EAST)
Services:Integrity and Remaining Life Assessment
ADNOC Refining intended to carry-out Integrity and Remaining Life Assessment in ONE of the Boiler (Tag No. 421-B-001C) of Refinery Unit Plant at Ruwais Refinery East.
The objective of this project is to perform Boiler Integrity and Remaining Life Assessment, identify integrity related issues, and provide recommendations to ensure continued safe and uninterrupted operation at least for the next 10 years.
Scope of Work
The scope of work included:
- Assessing the present condition of the main boiler parts and accessories by way of Condition Assessment study and Remaining Life Assessment study.
- Analyzing the data collected and predicting the Residual Life of the boiler for reliable and safe operation.
- Recommending specific corrective actions and predictive maintenance actions to restore/increase the useful service life of the boiler.
- Predicting expected life after implementation of the recommended actions.
Velosi successfully submitted the following deliverables:
Remaining Life Assessment Study Report: (including)
- Destructive and Non Destructive examination results
Integrity Assessment of the Boiler components
- Visual Inspection
- NDT Reports
- In-Situ Metallography Inspection
- Deposit Scale Analysis
- Fiber Optic Inspection
- Tube Sample Tests
- Remaining Life Assessment calculations and results of all components
- Recommendations for a safe operation of the boiler