Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
Webinar : Practical Case Study for Implementation of API RP 2SIM Based SIMS for Offshore Structures
Velosi is conducting a free webinar on 'Practical Case Study for Implementation of API RP 2SIM Based SIMS for Offshore Structures' on Saturday, 17th October 2020 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm GST (Dubai Time).Learning objectives :
SIM is a continuous process used for demonstrating the fitness-for-purpose of an offshore structure from installation through to decommissioning.
In this webinar, a practical case study will be presented covering all key aspects of implementing a Structural Integrity Management (SIMS) of Fixed Offshore Structures:
- SIMS Overview & Process
- Data Acquisition & Management
- Life Extension Study (In-place, Fatigue, Seismic & Pushover Analysis)
- Structural Components Identification
- Risk Ranking & Criticality Assessment
- Development & Optimization of Risk Based Inspection plans
- Implementation of VAIL-Plant SIMS module
- Mechanical/Structural/Design Engineers & Managers
- Inspection/Integrity Engineers & Managers
- Individuals interested in learning about SIMS
Certificate will be issued upon successful completion of the webinar.
for Webinar on 17 October 2020
17 October 2020
2:00 pm to 4:00 pm GST