Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
Webinar : Buried Pipeline Inspection Techniques: DCVG & CIP Surveys in accordance with NACE Standards
Velosi is conducting a free webinar on "Buried Pipeline Inspection Techniques: DCVG & CIP Surveys in accordance with NACE Standards" on Saturday, 8th August 2020 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm GST.Learning objectives :
Corrosion is one of the main leading causes of pipeline failures where leaks due to corrosion can result in economic losses, damage to the environment and loss of life.
In NACE SP-0502 and SP-0207, it is recommended that pipeline operators perform at least 2 indirect inspection techniques, CIP & DCVG surveys to assess the effectiveness of the corrosion control methods and to detect coating discontinuities reliably in underground pipelines.
In this webinar, a practical case study will be presented covering the following key aspects of pipeline inspection for a cross-country pipeline:
- NACE SP-0502 code introduction.
- Basic principles of external corrosion and cathodic protection.
- Fundamentals of DCVG (Direct Current Voltage Gradient) and CIP (Close Interval Potential) surveys.
- Corrosion, Integrity, Pipeline and CP Engineers/Managers
- Inspection & Maintenance Professionals
- Managers and Team Leaders
- Individuals interested in expanding their knowledge on Pipeline Integrity Inspection techniques.
Certificate will be issued upon successful completion of the webinar.
for Webinar on 08 August 2020
08 August 2020
2:00 pm to 4:00 pm GST