Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
ISO 50001 - Energy Management System
ISO 50001 (Energy Management System)
Established by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), ISO 50001 is a new international standard for energy management systems. It is specially developed for organizations committed to focusing on their impact, preserving resources and developing the essence through a powerful energy management method.
Replacing the European standard, EN 16001, ISO 50001 is conceived as an international certification that defines particular concerns to establish, implement, maintain and enhance an energy management system, whose intention is to help a business follow a methodical approach in attaining constant improvement of energy performance, involving energy efficiency, energy use and consumption.
Benefits of ISO 50001:
- Internationally recognized International Standard
- Energy cutback of up 10% within the first 12 months
- Minimized greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and carbon footprint
- Assists in accordance with present and future voluntary and/or mandatory energy efficiency targets
- Improves corporate image and credibility among clients and stakeholders
- Helps make informed decision-making processes from system design through to operation and maintenance
- Enhanced energy awareness among employees at all levels
- Updated operational efficiencies and maintenance practices