Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
ISO 14001 - Environmental Management System
ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System)
ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (EMS) is defined as a systematic framework to effectively regulate the immediate as well as long-term environmental impacts of a corporation’s products, services and processes.
ISO 14001 designates the requirements of an environmental management system that a corporation uses to improve its environmental performance. It is ideal to implement ISO 14001 in a corporation that seeks to regulate its environmental responsibilities in a systematic way, contributing to the environmental pillar of sustainability.
Benefits of ISO 14001:
- Recognizes cost savings with emphasis on resource, waste and energy management
- Develops corporate image and credibility
- Quantifies, monitors and controls the impact of operations on the environment, now and in the future
- Guarantees legislative awareness and compliance
- Enhances the environmental performance of supply chain
- Protect the business, assets, shareholders and directors
- Potentially reduces public liability insurance costs for your organization
- Grows your access to business partners and potential customers