Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
VAIL-Plant Module | Hull Integrity Management System (HIMS)
VAIL-Plant Module - Hull Integrity Management System (HIMS)
VAIL-Plant HIMS module provides a rationalized approach to perform inspections of Hull structure and identifies the general and critical area for inspection activities. It is based on industry standards DNV-OSS-102, DNV-OSS-103 and DNV-OSS-304.
VAIL - Plant HIMS Module encompasses the following features:
- Six inspection criteria (Coating Condition, General Condition, Pitting/Grooving, Deformation Fractures and Cleanliness) have been identified for each compartment & these are inspected for each zone.
- Compartments are divided into zones for inspection and grading of inspection criteria.
- Identification of Critical structural areas for a compartment/zone based on engineering analysis and in-service experience.
- The inspection criteria are graded with a score (rating) from 0 to 5. The scores are added for each zone and rolled up to get a normalized score for the compartment.
- Capability to identify the general inspection activities and inspection activities for critical areas.
- Damage Mechanisms Identification for each zone & Risk Evaluation.
- Inspection, Maintenance, Replacements, and Failure History Recording.
- Hull Inspection Routines (Inspection Packs) definition and execution.
- Drawings Management.
- Graphical Trends.
- Effective Reporting.
- Custom Query.