Structural Re-Analysis of RBDP-A Platform in Blocks 01&02 – PVEP
The main objective of this analysis/study is to confirm structural integrity and to define maintenance/ modification requirements for safe operations of the RBDP-A platform till end of year 2028.
The Project Scope of work includes:
- To conduct the site survey to verify the actual condition against the provided drawings, reports;
- Update Weight Control Report (WCR) basing on actual loads/equipment/facilities;
- To validate, upgrade and produce an analytical computer model to reflect the platform current status to be used for in-place analysis;
- To perform static in-place analysis including soft mooring load;
- To perform dynamic spectral fatigue analysis;
- To perform mitigate calculation/strengthening design if there is any locally overstressed member;
Velosi performed Structural re-analysis of RBDP-A platform as per API-RP 2A WSD, API RP 2 SIM, ISO19902 & AISC codes, utilizing SACS Software. All the drawings & data’s required for completing the re-analysis were collected from client viz.
- As-Built Drawings
- Previous Analysis Reports & Sacs Models
- Geotechnical Data
- Inspection Reports
- Metocean Data of the Field
- Equipment & Piping Layout Drawings
- Details of Modifications carried out till date
- Existing Weight Reports
- Structural Design Basis
Velosi successfully carried out the Structural Re-Analysis Study for RBDP-A platform of PVEP in accordance with the international codes and standards using Bentley Sacs Software.
Velosi submitted the following deliverables:
- Site Survey Report
- Updated Weight Control Report
- In Place Analysis Report
- Dynamic Spectral Fatigue Analysis Report
- Strengthening or Mitigation Report & Drawings (as applicable)
- In place & Fatigue Analysis SACS model files.