EPC for Flexibility of Crude Oil Facilities (Fujairah Main Oil Terminals (MOT)
The project aims to provide flexibility for transferring various types of crude oil between export facilities and to achieve flexibility for transferring various types of crude oil between import facilities and existing MOT facilities. These Objectives shall be achieved by providing four (04) cross-over piping arrangements with all necessary isolations to aid the flexibility of crude movement into the MOT Fujairah.
Velosi provided highly qualified, certified, and experienced personnel for the execution of the following scope activities, divided into 4 segments.
- A Crossover piping to provide flexibility to transfer Murban Crude to Cavern 2 and Cavern 3. Crossover piping shall be provided from ADCOP pipeline inlet to Cavern 1, to Cavern 2 & Cavern 3 inlet piping.
- A Crossover piping to provide flexibility to transfer Murban Crude through PoF. To achieve this objective, the discharge piping of all three Ship loading pumps at the existing MOT shall be connected to PoF Ship loading lines of Caverns 2 & 3.
- As per the updated SOW, three (3) new 36’’ pressure control loops were added on the lines going to SPM-1/2/3 in parallel with the existing 24’’ pressure control loops.
- Two crossover piping, one each from Cavern 2 & 3 ESPs discharge, connected to the suction headers (03 Headers) of the existing MOT ship loading pumps.
The work strictly adhered to specified methods, procedures, specifications, drawings, and other technical requirements and standards. A Comprehensive approach was adopted, ensuring all essential components integral to the project scope are included.
Velosi’s team of expert individuals successfully conducted HSE studies, for crossover facilities provided between Cavern CST-1521 (Cavern 1) and the other two storage facilities called Cavern CST-1522 (Cavern-2) & and Cavern-1523 (Cavern-3), located in MOT, Fujairah.
Velosi developed the following deliverables:
- HAZID Study Report
- ENVID Study Report
- OHID Study Report
- HAZOP Study Report
- Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA) Study Report
- Safety Integrity Level (SIL) Assessment Report
- SIMOPS Study Report
- Constructability Study Report
- Gas Dispersion Study
- Fire Safety Assessment (FERA) Study
- HSEIA Report (Including HSEIA Screening)