CARBON BLACK MASTER BATCH (CBMB)-FEED SERVICES
Abu Dhabi Polymers Company Limited (BOROUGE) proposed Velosi to provide Carbon Black MasterBatch (CBMB) - Front End Engineering Design (FEED) services for their plant located at the Ruwais Industrial Complex Abu Dhabi, UAE.
FEED Services: To provide FEED services in an efficient manner that includes Technical Bid Evaluation and HSEIA studies.
Scope of Work
- Design, Supply, Testing and Installation of CBMB Plant
- Product Handling
- New Substation and New SIS
- Modifications of existing facilities outside the CBMB plot
- New Control room
- Instrumentation and Automation tie-ins
- Utilities tie-ins with existing B3 U&O3
- Electrical Power Tie-ins from XLPE substation of B3 Plant.
- Connecting roads with existing plant.
- Technical Bid Evaluation
- HAZID/ENVID/OHID Workshops Procedures & Reports
- QRA Methodology & Assumption Register
- OHRA Report
- HSEMS Review
- EIA Report
- Environmental Baseline Scoping
- ESSA Report
- Quality Performance Standards
- HSECES Performance Standards
- Dust Explosion Study Report
- QRA Study Report
- Bow Tie Workshop Procedure
- Bow-Tie Assessment Report
- COMAH Report
- FEED Phase HSEIA Study Report