Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
Certified Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA) Professional Training
Velosi is conducting online training for Certified Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA) Professional. This training will provide the delegates with a complete theoretical and practical understanding of developing QRA models in the Process Industries.
Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA) is a valuable tool for determining the risk associated with the handling, transport and storage of hazardous substances. This practical, hands-on online training course on QRA will enable the participants to conduct a quantitative assessment of the risk and integrate the results into design and operations in Oil and Gas and Process industries.
By the end of this course, participants will gain a cognitive skill in terms of:
- Risk Assessment Techniques
- Hazards Identification & Frequency Estimation
- Source Term Modelling
- Individual & Societal Risk Assessment
- Risk Management & ALARP demonstration
- Perform a Quantitative Risk Assessment impact on the reliability assessments
MODE OF DELIVERY
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting, online. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
4 Consecutive Saturdays at 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (Dubai Time)
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of the training and examination, participants will be awarded "Certified Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA) Professional" certificate.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is appropriate for a wide range of professional but not limited to:
- Process Safety, Design, Risk Engineers & Managers.
- Individuals interested in expanding their Process Safety knowledge.
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with additional discount when singing up for 2 or more courses.
Early Bird Discount:
- 10% Discount if you register 2 weeks in advance.
- 5% Discount if you register 1 week in advance.
Group Discount (same company only):
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more.
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4.
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
- Introduction to QRA
- Risk Assessment Techniques
- Major Accident Hazards
- Introduction to Case Study
a. Process Detailing
b. Layout & P&IDs
- Isolatable Sections
- Failure Case Definition
- Source Term Release & discharge calculation
- Dispersion Analysis
- Failure Frequency Analysis
- Event Tree Analysis
- Risk Estimation
- QRA software
- Risk Reporting in terms of Individual Risk & Societal Risk
- Risk Management & sensitivity analysis
- Cost Benefit Analysis & ALARP demonstration
- Other technical safety studies (FERA,BRA, EERA)
|24 Jul 2021||14 Aug 2021||Completed||Training|
|26 Jun 2021||17 Jul 2021||Completed||Training|