Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
Development of Safety Case Study (HSEIA) for Onshore Drilling Rigs: Stepwise Approach Based On Practical Case Study
Velosi is conducting a free webinar on "Development of Safety Case Study (HESIA) for Onshore Drilling Rigs: Stepwise Approach Based On Practical Case Study” on Saturday, 7th August 2021 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm GST (Dubai Time).
The HSE Case demonstrates how a Drilling Contractor’s organization applies a systematic risk management approach to maintain and improve HSE and operational performance. Developing and maintaining an HSE Case provides continuous assurance that existing HSE risks are effectively managed.
In this webinar, a practical case study will be presented covering the following key aspects:
- Review of Drilling Contractor HSEMS
- Review of Qualitative and Quantitative Assessment Studies and Results
- Review of Emergency Response Plan (ERP)
- Identification of Shortfall Remedial Action Plan (SRAP)
- Identifying the HSECES Equipment and Their Functional Requirements and Verification Scheme
Who should attend?
HSE Engineers, Advisors & Consultants, Team Leads & Managers
Certificate of Training:
Certificate will be issued upon successful completion of the webinar.
|07 Aug 2021||07 Aug 2021||Completed||Webinar|
07 August 2021
02:00 PM to 04:00 PM UAE Time