Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
Associate & Certified Safety Professional® | ASP® & CSP® Exam Preparation Training Online
Velosi is conducting Associate Safety Professional® (ASP®) and Certified Safety Professional® (CSP®) Exam Preparation Training Online.
ASP & CSP are premier certifications awarded by the Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP) in the safety profession covering a wide range of health, safety, and environmental (HSE) practice disciplines.
The road for becoming an ASP and CSP is different for everyone and each exam requires intensive studying and usage of appropriate study materials. This is a comprehensive training course that will cover the entire BCSP- ASP & CSP Certification Syllabus. Every candidate will be provided free guidance & assistance on Qualification Evaluation (Equating to USA Qualification) and Certification Process.
By the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- Apply risk management principles
- Identify safety management theories
- Identify basic machine guarding techniques
- Use basic algebra and trigonometry to solve various safety problems
- Identify ergonomic risk factors
- Solve basic engineering economy problems
- Identify/apply the industrial hygiene principles of recognition, evaluation, and control of health hazards
- Identify the symptoms associated with various toxicants
- Identify fire hazards and methods of control
- Select the appropriate personal protective equipment for a variety of hazards
- Name types of environmental controls
MODE OF DELIVERY
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting (Live) online. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
5 Consecutive Saturdays at 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM GST (Dubai Time)
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Certificate will be issued upon successful completion of training.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is meant for Instrument Engineers, Process Engineers and Process Safety Engineers as well as Maintenance Engineers who are involved in any of the lifecycle phases for safety instrumented systems from hazard and risk assessment, shut down system/fire and gas systems design to testing and maintenance.
Academic and/or Training
- For Both ASP/CSP, all individuals applying for the certification must have at least 4 years' bachelor's degree (There is no waiver of the academic requirement and proof of a minimum qualifying degree must be upload directly to BCSP.
- CSP candidates must have four (4) years of professional safety experience, whereas ASP candidates must have one (1) year of professional safety experience.
Qualified Credential Requirement
- To apply for the CSP, candidate must have either ASP / GSP / TSP/ CIH / CMIOSH / CRSP / NEBOSH Diploma. (Not Required for ASP)
- Application should be completed online at the BCSP portal: https://www.bcsp.org/.
- The CSP examination covers 9 domains with 200 multiple choice, four possible answers and only one (1) correct answer. 5.5 hours, closed book, the whole year through Pearson VUE center's worldwide. The ASP examination is the same but covers 7 domains and only time allowed is 5 hours.
ASP & CSP Certification Validity
- 5 Years Validity
We follow a comprehensive approach to cover the content and strategies in detail to surpass the certification examination. Our philosophy on exam preparation is to review and explain the fundamentals in each subject.
- Insurance, Law, Ethics
- Safety Management
- Probability and Statistics
- Financial Principals, Fleet Safety, and Security
- Physics, Chemistry, Anatomy
- Industrial Hygiene and Thermal Stress
- Ventilation and Noise
- Common Workplace Hazards
- Ergonomics and Radiation
- Electrical Safety and Fire Prevention
- Environmental Management
- Personal Protective Equipment and Emergency Preparedness
- Training, Communication, System Safety & Workers' Compensation
- Final Review
|09 Oct 2021||06 Nov 2021||Upcoming||Training|
|18 Sep 2021||16 Oct 2021||Ongoing||Training|
|21 Aug 2021||18 Sep 2021||Completed||Training|
|31 Jul 2021||28 Aug 2021||Completed||Training|
|26 Jun 2021||24 Jul 2021||Completed||Training|
|08 May 2021||05 Jun 2021||Completed||Training|