Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
Confined Space Training
Velosi is conducting online training for Confined Space Course.
Working in or around confined spaces can be a hazardous task because of the risks from noxious fumes, reduced oxygen levels, or a risk of fire. Therefore, workers should be trained and qualified to enter and work in such environment.
This Confined Space Training course is designed for trainees to gain an understanding of the risks and hazards associated with entry into a confined space, the step-by-step procedures for entry into and exit from confined spaces, and rescue procedures in case of emergency. Our course is highly practical and employs state-of-the-art technologies which simulate real-life conditions, allowing them to visualize exactly what it’s like to enter, exit and work in confined spaces.
By completing this course, participants will be able to:
- identify and evaluate potential hazards that might be encountered in a confined space,
- select suitable personal protective equipment for working in a confined space,
- understand the use of all equipment necessary for working in a confined space,
- employ safe work procedures for entering and exiting confined spaces, and
- follow proper procedures in case of emergency.
Module 1: Definitions and characteristics of confined spaces
Module 2: Legal requirements for working in confined spaces
Module 3: Identification and assessment of risks and hazards in a confined space
Module 4: Requirements for Personal Protective Equipment and other safety equipment
Module 5: Roles and responsibilities of entrants, attendants, entry supervisors
Module 6: Key components of a confined space plan
Module 7: Standard protocols of entering, exiting and working in confined spaces
Module 8: Emergency procedures for a confined space
Mode of Delivery
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting, online. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
This is a one-day course from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Dubai Time)
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive a “Confined Space Course Completion” certificate.
Who Should Attend
Anyone who will be working in a confined space should undergo this training before entering. This Confined Space Training course is particularly essential for those in oil and gas, construction and maintenance industries holding the following positions:
- site workers, supervisors, managers, and
- health and safety officers, supervisors and managers.
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Early Bird Discount:
- 10% Discount if you register 2 weeks in advance.
- 5% Discount if you register 1 week in advance.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more.
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4.
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
Total Seats: 20
Reserved Seats: 11
Pay now to confirm your spot and receive 10% off!
Early Bird Discount:
10% Discount if you register 2 weeks in advance.
5% Discount if you register 1 week in advance.
15% Discount for groups of 5 or more.
10% Discount for groups of 3-4.
19 December 2021
09:00 AM to 03:00 PM UAE Time