Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
Control Hazard and Operability (CHAZOP) Analysis Training
Velosi is conducting online training for Control Hazard and Operability Analysis Course.
Control Hazard and Operability Analysis (CHAZOP) is a structured method for identifying hazards associated with instrument control and computer systems. CHAZOP is conducted to examine the kinds of failure modes of a new system to make sure that this new system would not lead to unsafe plant operation and adequate fall back/ redundancy arrangement is ready.
This Velosi Control Hazard and Operability Analysis course introduces multiple CHAZOP methodologies and provide participants with the chance to work on practical exercises, enabling to have the skills and confidence to performing the various CHAZOP methodologies.
By completing this course, participants will be able to:
- plan, lead or participate in a CHAZOP study,
- understand risk criteria within a CHAZOP,
- apply both HAZID (qualitative) and HAZAN (quantitative) tools, and
- properly document a CHAZOP study.
Module 1: CHAZOP concepts and terminologies
Module 2: PHA methods applicable to control systems
Module 3: Safety Lifecycle
Module 4: Preparation for CHAZOP
Module 5: Methodologies for CHAZOP
Module 6: Risk Criteria
Module 7: CHAZOP Guidelines
Module 8: CHAZOP Documentation
Mode of Delivery
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting, online. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
This is a 04-day course from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Dubai Time)
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive a “Control Hazard and Operability Analysis Course Completion” certificate.
Who Should Attend
This course is targeted at any personnel involved in process hazard analysis, which typically include:
- HSE engineers & managers, safety and risk management consultants,
- process safety, process, control, project, reliability engineers, and
- engineering/operations management
Participants can avail discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Early Bird Discount:
- 10% Discount if you register 2 weeks in advance.
- 5% Discount if you register 1 week in advance.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more.
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4.
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
Total Seats: 10
Reserved Seats: 5
Pay now to confirm your spot and receive 10% off!
Early Bird Discount:
10% Discount if you register 2 weeks in advance.
5% Discount if you register 1 week in advance.
15% Discount for groups of 5 or more.
10% Discount for groups of 3-4.
Start Date: 20 Dec 2021
End Date: 23 Dec 2021
Online (Microsoft Teams)