Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
Practical Case Study for Implementation of API RP 2SIM Based SIMS for Offshore Structures
Velosi is conducting a free webinar on 'Practical Case Study for Implementation of API RP 2SIM Based SIMS for Offshore Structures' on Saturday, 17th October 2020 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm GST (Dubai Time).
Learning objectives :
SIM is a continuous process used for demonstrating the fitness-for-purpose of an offshore structure from installation through to decommissioning.
In this webinar, a practical case study will be presented covering all key aspects of implementing a Structural Integrity Management (SIMS) of Fixed Offshore Structures:
- SIMS Overview & Process
- Data Acquisition & Management
- Life Extension Study (In-place, Fatigue, Seismic & Pushover Analysis)
- Structural Components Identification
- Risk Ranking & Criticality Assessment
- Development & Optimization of Risk Based Inspection plans
- Implementation of VAIL-Plant SIMS module
Who should attend?
- Mechanical/Structural/Design Engineers & Managers
- Inspection/Integrity Engineers & Managers
- Individuals interested in learning about SIMS
Certificate of Training
Certificate will be issued upon successful completion of the webinar.
|17 Oct 2020||17 Oct 2020||Completed||Webinar|
17 October 2020
02:00 PM to 04:00 PM GST