VCAT-IV Expert Vibration Analyst ISO 18436-2 Category IV
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting VCAT-IV Expert Vibration Analyst ISO 18436-2 Category IV Training online.
ISO 18436-2 specifies requirements for personnel performing condition monitoring and diagnostics of machines using vibration analysis, including training, relevant experience, and examination (VA), provides recognition and evidence enabling individuals to efficiently perform vibration measurements and analysis for machinery condition monitoring and diagnostics using a range of vibration measurement equipment.
Velosi has a “learn to ace” approach, our team comprises professional and expert trainers who ensure to enhance your ability and skills through grasping knowledge about the specified course effectively. This exam preparatory training aims to extensively provide deep live based examples with detailed explanations of how to effectively perform productive calculations. This training will ensure a deep understanding of the topics to efficiently apply the techniques in your role as an expert vibration analyst. Velosi’s exam preparation training will assist you in reaching the pinnacle of the vibration world – the ISO Category IV Vibration Analyst.
By completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify and demonstrate the best technique for measuring machinery vibration.
- Efficiently set up instrumentation for basic amplitude, frequency, and time resolution. Using spectrum analysis, perform basic vibration analysis on machinery and components such as shafts, bearings, gears, fans, pumps, and motors.
- Keep track of results and trends in a database.
- Determine natural frequencies, conduct basic (single channel) impact tests.
- Classify, interpret and evaluate test results (including acceptance tests) in accordance with specifications and standards.
- Productively suggest minor corrective actions.
- Understand and evaluate fundamentals of single plane field balancing.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
To Be Discussed
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive “VCAT-IV Expert Vibration Analyst ISO 18436-2 Category IV Course Completion” certificate.
This course is appropriate for a wide range of professionals but not limited to:
- Individuals working as managers in the field of reliability, maintenance, operations, production, condition monitoring experts, and performance.
- Individuals involved in reliability and vibration analyst.
- Individuals who seek to become certified to international standards (ISO-18436) by an accredited certification body.
- Individuals who wish to enhance their career opportunities in the field of oil and gas and asset integrity management.
Participants can avail a discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with an additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
- Advanced signal processing
- Cross channel measurements
- Dynamics (mass/stiffness/damping, natural frequencies, modes)
- Run-up/coast-down tests, impact tests, ODS, and modal analysis are all examples of resonance testing
- Remedial measures (flow control, resonance correction, isolation, and damping)
- Measurements of the proximity probe and the casing
- Analysis of orbit and centerline plots
- The dynamics of rotors (natural frequencies, modeling)
- Bearings for journals (design, fluid film instabilities)
- Adaptable rotor balancing
- Torsional movement
- Signal processing
- Spectrum analysis, harmonics, and sidebands
- Time waveform analysis
- Critical speeds and resonance