ISO 22301:2019 – Business Continuity Management Systems Lead Auditor
- Online (Microsoft Teams)
- +971 562069465
Velosi is conducting ISO 22301:2019 - Business Continuity Management Systems Lead Auditor Training Online.
Given the rising number of disruptions and the unpredictability of disasters of any kind (natural, occupational, and information security), organizations are pursuing ISO 22301 certification to demonstrate their commitment to business continuity and ensure that disruptive incidents are detected and properly addressed, thereby improving the management system. You will gain formal and independent validation of your own competencies and will be qualified to conduct BCMS audits for a certifying authority.
Velosi has a “learn to ace” approach, our team comprises professional and expert trainers who ensure to enhance your ability and skills through grasping knowledge about the specified course effectively. Through this extensive course participants will be able to learn about the business continuity management system and auditing methodologies and become competent enough to undertake a BCMS audit using generally accepted audit principles, processes, and techniques, as well as lead an audit program and a team.
By the end of this course, participants will learn to:
- Utilize ISO 22301 as a guide, explain the basic concepts and principles of a business continuity management system (BCMS).
- Interpret the ISO 22301 requirements for BCMS from the standpoint of an auditor.
- Assess the BCMS's compliance with ISO 22301 requirements using the fundamental audit concepts and principles.
- Plan, perform and close an ISO 22301 compliance audit using ISO/IEC 17021-1 requirement, ISO 19011 recommendations, and other auditing best practices.
- Organize and manage an ISO 22301 auditing program.
- Establish, implement, maintain, and continuously improve the Business Continuity Management System, its processes, and their interconnections using the PDCA technique.
- Understand the job and abilities required of an auditor/lead auditor, as well as auditing concepts and principles.
- To become a successful Auditor / Lead Auditor, you must learn or improve your auditing skills.
Training will be conducted via Microsoft Team Meeting. Meeting invites will be shared on the day before the first day of training.
To Be Discussed
- Presentation Slides
- Training Recordings
- Study References
Upon successful completion of training, participants will receive a “ISO 22301:2019 - Business Continuity Management Systems - Lead Auditor Course Completion” certificate.
This course is appropriate for a wide range of professionals but not limited to:
- Auditors interested in conducting and leading audits of business continuity management systems (BCMS)
- Managers or consultants who wish to learn how to audit a business continuity management system.
- Individuals in an organization who are accountable for ensuring that the BCMS standards are met.
- Technical experts preparing for the examination of a business continuity management system
- Expert consultants in the field of business continuity management
Participants can avail a discount of either an early bird or group discount whichever is higher with an additional discount when signing up for 2 or more courses.
Group Discount (same company only)
- 15% Discount for groups of 5 or more
- 10% Discount for groups of 3-4
- Sign up for 2 courses and get an extra 10% off
- Sign up for 3 courses and get an extra 15% off
- Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) and ISO 22301 Overview
- Principles of Auditing, Preparation, and the Start of an Audit
- Auditing Activities On-site
- Closing the Audit
- Gaining Skills to Productively Enhance in BCMS