Global Reach & Local Services
We operate globally through our associate offices in
Africa, Asia, Europe and Middle East.
HSE & Integrity Management of Petrol Stations in accordance with HS(G) 146, API RP 2005 & NFPA 30A using VAIL-PSRA
Velosi is conducting a free webinar on "HSE & Integrity Management of Petrol Stations in accordance with HS(G) 146, API RP 2005 & NFPA 30A using VAIL-PSRA" on Saturday, 21st August 2021 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm GST (Dubai time).
HSE & Integrity Management of Petrol Stations is carried out in order to identify any key improvements required in the Safe Operation of Petrol Stations and to apply the remediation necessary to improve the Health, Environmental and Safety standards of petrol stations using Internationally Accepted Standards.
In this webinar, a practical case study will be presented covering all the steps, challenges, and benefits of carrying out Safety and Environmental Inspection and Risk Assessment of petrol stations and their associated on-site facilities using VAIL-PSRA including:
- Risk ranking of each Petrol Station on basis of HS(G) 146.
- Development of Inspection program in accordance with API 581.
- Survey of Petrol Stations.
- Identification of remedial works.
- Identification of shortcomings on basis of HS(G) 146 Dispensing Petrol as Fuel; Health and Safety Guidance.
- Recommendation for Service Station Safety based on API RP 2005.
- Safeguarding of dispensing liquid and gaseous motor fuels on basis of NFPA 30A.
- Preparation of individual reports for each Petrol Station.
Who should attend?
- HSE, Inspection and Maintenance Engineers, Team Leads & Managers
- Petrol Station Operators and Managers
|21 Aug 2021||21 Aug 2021||Completed||Webinar|
21 August 2021
02:00 PM to 04:00 PM UAE Time