Provision of HSE Specialized and Multidisciplinary Services
The scope of work included carrying out Health Safety, Environmental Impact Assessment (HSEIA) Studies for Appraisal Well DM-002 well drilling and Testing Operations in offshore Block-02.
Velosi carried out the following studies as part of HSEIA:
- HAZID/ENVID/OHID Workshop Reports.
- Bow Tie Development and HSECES Identification.
- H2S Zoning Report.
- H2S/SO2 Dispersion Analysis.
- Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA) Study Report.
- Development of Environmental Impact Assessment including;
- Air Dispersion Modelling Report (ADM)
- Oil Blow Out Study Report
- Underwater Noise Modelling Report.
- Drill Cutting Dispersion Modelling Report
- Environmental Monitoring and Management Plan (EMMP).
- Waste Management Plan (WMP).
- Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services (BES) Study Report.
- Social Impact Assessment Study (SIA) including External Stakeholder Engagement Plan (ESEP).
Velosi performed HSEIA Studies and provided the outcome in the form of reports along with recommendations to further reduce the level of risk to as low as reasonably practicable (ALARP).